How This Helps PatientsBenefits to patients
Benefits to your Patients
CancerHelp Online provides:
- Reliable, state-of-the-art, National Cancer Institute (NCI) information on topics including the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, coping with side effects and more.
- Current information about your organization’s Care and Support Programs including ways to register.
- 24/7 access via mobile devices as well as laptop and desktop computers.
- The functionality of a “Cancer Patient Education App” when copied to a mobile device home screen such as an iPhone, iPad Tablet, or Android device.
- Individualized, recommended patient education content that can be received through the patient portal.
- Content that can be shared easily via text message and email.
3 National Cancer Institute (NCI) topic sections.
You can send a link via text or email to share access to any content from CancerHelp Online viewed on an iPhone and iPad Tablet. (Similar for Android.)
You can save an icon for CancerHelp Online on the iPhone and iPad Tablet Home Screen (Similar for Android). The Home Screen icon helps the program run like an App for mobile devices.