Request a Free WebinarSchedule a free webinar for you and your cancer committee.
Learn More about CancerHelp Online and How it is a Comprehensive Resource for your Patients, Caregivers, and Staff
Free Webinar Benefits:
- Ask questions as we present.
- Learn more about the award winning National Cancer Institute (NCI) Patient Education Resources in CancerHelp Online.
- Experience CancerHelp Online running on smartphones, for both iPhones and Android phones.
- See examples of your Custom Content (Care and Support Programs and Handouts/Fact Sheets for Patients) on your free CancerHelp Online demo website.
- Find out how to add your Patient Newsletters and “Teaching Folders” to your site.
- Explore in depth how Staff can use CancerHelp Online as a way to standardize and individualize Patient Education.
- Discuss options for using your logo to co-brand marketing materials for your CancerHelp Online Program. Templates provided by the CancerHelp Institute are also available if you prefer your marketing materials to display only your logo.
Contact Us Now to Schedule a Webinar.
NCI Publications Library.
The Volunteer Tip Sheet is a document (created from a template provided by the CancerHelp Institute) that can be used by staff to teach patients and families about the location of content in CancerHelp Online.
The template can include customization with your organization’s logo, QR Code, and web address.