EMR MessagesWith CancerHelp Online, your EMR becomes a powerful patient education tool.
Your EMR Messages can have Links to your CancerHelp Online Site
Your Electronic Medical Record (EMR) combined with CancerHelp Online delivers patient education directly to patients:
- Nurses and Physicians can easily respond to patient questions by including links to your CancerHelp Online Website in their email replies through the EMR.
- Links are chosen from Smart Phrase Menus within the EMR which automatically inserts the links into the email.
- Patient receives email response through their EMR showing staff recommended links in a user friendly format.
- Selection of any link by the patient accesses the CancerHelp Online site.
- Patient can view the web page link and select the desired topic on their smart phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
Patient sends an email question about fatigue through the Epic “MyHealth” system, Essentia Health’s EMR.
Patient receives email response through their MyHealth EMR showing staff recommended links in a user friendly format.
Patient can view the “Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects – Fact Sheets” page on the CancerHelp Online website.
Patient can select and view “Fatigue – Managing Chemotherapy Side Effects” on their smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.